an organization by and for Community Health Workers
Mano en Mano. An organization by and for community health workers
To nurture the community health worker model to collectively improve access and quality of health care for New Mexicans by advocating for and empowering its members.
Download Membership Form here:
We also accept cash and check.
1. Connecting to a collaborative network & relevant resources.
2. Involvement in policy development and collective advocacy efforts regarding community health worker issues.
3. Developing relationships with key individuals and groups beneficial to the CHW profession.
4. Assistance in addressing individual, program and community needs.
5. The experience of working in teams.
6. Information on CHW training and certification.
The Reaching Out Curriculum...A training manual for Community Helath Workers. The manual was developed with input from CHWs in conjunction with the UNM Area Health Education Center (AHEC) and funding from the March of Dimes. Topics Include:
To purchase this curriculum please email email@example.com or call our office.
New Mexico Community Health Worker Association