We also accept cash and check.
1. Connecting to a collaborative network & relevant resources.
2. Involvement in policy development and collective advocacy efforts regarding community health worker issues.
3. Developing relationships with key individuals and groups beneficial to the CHW profession.
4. Assistance in addressing individual, program and community needs.
5. The experience working in teams.
6. Information on CHW training and certification.
7. Acquire Continuing Education Units for CHW Certification.
8. Get assistance in submitting your CHW Certification Application.
To nurture the community health worker model to collectively improve access and quality of health care for New Mexicans by advocating for and empowering its members.
an organization by and for Community Health Workers
Mano en Mano. An organization by and for community health workers